Non-pet owners who like to visit & complain about our pets:
1. They live here, you don’t.
2. If you don’t want your face licked, keep it away from the dogs.
3. High-stepping in the yard to avoid land mines is good exercise.
4. I like my rotts better then most people, and if you’ve ever owned one, you would too.
5. To you they are dogs- to me, they are my family and would gladly, without a moment’s hesitation give their lives for us, would you?
6. Go ahead, YOU tell Diesel to move...
We are SUPER excited about our new home in the country and can’t wait to finish construction on Rottieopolis!! Look for Rottieopolis photo updates!!
Yes it is out in the sticks, but is is filled with rotties 😉
1190 N. Road 575 W.
Bargersville, IN 46106
With the move and all the construction, it may be difficult to get a hold of us. Please be patient on response times. You are important to us and I will return all calls and messages as swiftly as I can. If you have an emergency and I cannot be reached, please call your vet or mine,
Dr. Jeff Udrasols of Meridian Veterinary Clinic: 317-888-4405.
An interview is required before a puppy deposit will be accepted. Please understand that Guardian Rottweilers is family owned and operated with 4 small children, so please limit phone calls after 9:pm except in cases of emergency. Interviews can be scheduled Monday through Saturday, however Sunday is for my Heavenly Father and my family. Please take a few moments to read our page titled “Rottweiler Facts” before scheduling an interview to be sure a Rottweiler is the correct choice for you and your family.
When distance prohibits a trip, interviews can be conducted over the phone, however you must have a copy of the GR Puppy Contract. You may print this from our website, or we can mail one to you. If you have any questions regarding us or our breeding program, or would like to schedule and interview, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Courageous Guardians. Loyal Companions.